Steve Jobs was easily one of the most influential people of the 20th Century (and into the 21st Century), and with his creative genius and innovation, he single-handedly turned Apple from the laughing stock of the computer world to the most successful tech company on the globe. It is not surprising that Steve Jobs was also very quotable, his intelligence apparent in virtually everything that came out of his mouth! Check out our favorite five Steve Jobs quotes and see for yourself.
1) "Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
2) "My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."
3) "The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
4) "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it, Don't settle."
5) "You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review
"We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. Boldlist is owned by Placement Labs & the opinions expressed here are our own."
"Placement Labs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com"